Shredded and glazed carrots mixed with Ricotta
- Small Tray: 15-20 Persons
- Medium Tray: 30-35 Persons
- Large Tray: 40-50 Persons
Water, Moong Daal (Yellow Lentils), Sugar, Clarified Butter, Semolina, Khoa (Pasteurized Milk, Whole Milk Powder, Whey, Clarified Butter, Cream, Milk Protein Concentrate, Glucose Solids, Carrageenan, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potato Starch, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Cashews, Almonds, Cardamom, Fd&c Yellow#5, Fd&c Yellow#6, Fd&c Red#40.
- Moong Daal Halwa or the yellow lentil fudge is prepared by grinding the soaked yellow lentils into a coarse paste which is then cooked in anhydrous milk fat over medium heat with vigorous scraping and stirring for over two hours.
- The cooked daal is then sweetened and flavoured to make a mouth-watering halwa.
- The halwa can be garnished with your choice of nuts to add to its taste and appearance.