Shan Achar Gosht Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- Shan Achar Gosht recipe and seasoning mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing 1 sachet of powder mix of 50g/1.76oz.
- This Achar Gosht masala box is easy to use since it comes with clear and precise instructions at the back of the box.
- No preservatives and No Artificial flavors added.
- Bonus Tip – to make your Achar Gosht even more flavorful serve with thinly sliced ginger and green chillies. To be eaten with hot naan or chapatti (wheat bread).
- All Shan products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Achar Gosht is a staple dish in Pakistani/Indian Cuisine and can be made with any kind of meat. Shan Achar Gosht recipe and seasoning mix helps you recreate an authentic and traditional dish loved by all.
We hope you love it as much as we do.
Steps of Cooking:
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of Shan Achar Gosht Mix with lemon juice and fill the green chilies.
2. In hot oil add meat, garlic, ginger, yogurt and remaining Shan Achar Gosht Mix. Stir fry on high heat for 7-10 minutes.
3. Add 2-3 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
4. Add tomato puree. Stir fry for 5-6 minutes on high heat and place green chilies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates from gravy.
5. If desired remove excessive oil before serving.
6. Tips: For meat, use cuts from shoulder and T-bone.
7. RECIPE TRANSLATION PRINTED INSIDE French, Urdu, Hindi & Bangla